Buy Adlyxin (lixisenatide) injection Online, 20 mcg,10mcg
What is Adlyxin?
Dosing for adlyxin Information on Adlyxin’s packaging Lixisenatide, also known as Adlyxin, is a GLP-1 RA that is recommended as an addition to diet and exercise for persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus in order to enhance glycemic control. There are two pre-filled pens for Adlyxin, each with 14 dosages. Purchase Adlyxin Online No Prescription
• One 10 microgram (mcg) pen, each dose contains 10 mcg in 0.2 mL
• One 20 microgram (mcg) pen, each dose contains 20 mcg in 0.2 mL
Adlyxin is administered subcutaneously once daily, within one hour before the first meal of the daypreferably the same meal each day. If a dose is missed, Adlyxin should be administered within one hour prior to the next meal. More weight loss products
Indications and Limitations of Use for Adlyxin (lixisenatide) injection Adlyxin is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Limitations of Use:
• Has not been studied in patients with chronic pancreatitis or a history of unexplained pancreatitis. Consider other antidiabetic therapies in patients with a history of pancreatitis.
• Has not been studied in patients with gastroparesis and is not recommended in patients with gastroparesis. Important Safety Information Contraindications
• Adlyxin is contraindicated in patients with known severe hypersensitivity to lixisenatide or to any component of Adlyxin. Hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis have occurred with Adlyxin, for more information.
What is the drug Adlyxin used for?
What are the side effects of lixisenatide?
- pain, itching, or redness at the injection site.
Does Adlyxin help with weight loss?
How should Adlyxin pens be stored?
• Adlyxin pens should be kept in a safe place out of the reach and sight of children
• Here, the pen should be protected from dust and dirt
• The pen cap should be replaced after each use to protect the container window from light. The entire Adlyxin pen should also be protected from light
• Once a pen has been activated, it should be stored at room temperature ≤ 86°F (30°C). The pen cap should be replaced after each use to protect it from light. It should not be stored in the refrigerator
• Adlyxin pens should not be stored with the needle attached. Buy Adlyxin (lixisenatide) online
• Once activated, Adlyxin can be used for up to 14 days. A used Adlyxin pen should be discarded after 14 days, even if there is some medicine still left in the pen
There are no reviews yet.